The acquisition of assets by the Fund is made, subject to their compliance with the criteria established by the Requirements for the assets acquired (acquired) by the Fund and the rights of claim.
Acquisition of assets by the Fund can only be carried out from banks and legal entities that were previously banks.
Management of acquired assets, their maintenance and (or) sale, is carried out by the Foundation in one of the following ways:
- The foundation itself;
- Banks or legal entities that were previously;
- Banks from which the Fund acquired assets;
- Subsidiaries and (or) associated organizations of the Fund;
- Other financial organizations, professional experts, international auditors and audit organizations.
The management of the acquired assets and their disposal includes the following activity:
- Restructuring and rehabilitation;
- Property lease (lease / lease with subsequent purchase);
- Transfer to trust management;
- Transfer of rights of claim and assets to state ownership in the manner determined by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on state property;
- Implementation of investment projects;
- Other events determined by the Foundation.
The procedure and conditions for carrying out these events are determined by the internal documents of the Foundation.
The sale of property pledged under the rights of claims redeemed by the Fund from banks or legal entities that were previously banks is carried out:
- Within the framework of enforcement proceedings in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 2, 2010 ‘On enforcement proceedings and the status of bailiffs‘;
- In the framework of rehabilitation and bankruptcy procedures in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 7, 2014 'On Rehabilitation and Bankruptcy' or in other cases - in accordance with the internal documents of the Fund and the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.